CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Conner's 9th Birthday Party

June 18th was Conner's Birthday. Hard to believe she is already 9. It really does seem like yesterday I was changing her diapers. I guess I need to put a rock on her head to stop her from growing. Anyways, on Wednesday (her official birthday) we let her open her presents and have some cake. She was surpised because she had been asking for a pink Nintendo DS and I kept telling her that she should ask Santa Clause for it.




Needless to say she was very happy!

I took off of work on Friday and we picked up her buddies to go roller skating. Since only 2 of them really knew how to skate, they were ready to leave at lot earlier than expected, but Chasity and I did get to do the hokey pokey first!!! Unfortunately no pictures of that. :(



We loaded them up and took them to Three Springs Park to play on the playground. They loved it. No broken bones, scraped knees to report.












After the park, they worked up an appetite so we took them to CiCi's and let them go crazy. They all had to play games (thanks Aunt Rhonda) and get Hannah Montana stickers. Finally it was time for the movie. Kung Fu Panda was great and all of us enjoyed it.



We went home and the girls swam for a while and Lonnie pushed them in the tree swing which seemed to be a huge hit.



Finally, we had some cake and ice cream. Conner had a hard time deciding between Hannah Montana and High School Musical. You can see which one won, but only by a tiny margin.




She had a blast and loved having the girls stay all night with her. Mom and Dad managed fine, although I think Landon was ready for them all to go!

5 comments:

Chasity said...

Love the pics. I think we really had a fun day, we should do it again.

Wanda May said...

Love the new layout, and of course the kids are beautiful!!!! Thanks for the encouragement, had another pretty good day today. Love ya

Carol said...

Gosh, Pixie, I'm exhausted after reading about that day. I can't imagine actually living it! :-) I can't believe your baby is 9. WOW! Love the blog.

Carol Stice

Unknown said...

Conner's 9th Birthday Party was a superb idea!! All the arrangements are just great. My sister also hosted a fun birthday for me at my favorite event venue in LA. It looked so pretty because of her DIY decorations and all of the activities included were so much fun!

Anonymous said...

hope she still has her cherry mum because I want to pop it, first she shows me she has learnt the real reason she hclit and fingerfucks heras a warm, soft mouth, next I want her on all fours pulling her bum cheeks open for me, I grab her hips and there goes cherry mmmmmmmmmmmmm yes so much nicer than any adultspussy, my hand reach's around and rubs her, work it good so mycock going in herpussy doesn't hurt as much, can't wait to look in her eyes as she feels it going in her tightpussy then as she feels her muscles clamp down and milk mycum up into her hungrypussy, she won't be going to school for a couple of days mum she will be to sore once I am done with her.........deliriously happy but sore