CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Medical Center 5K

I finally did it! Our firm sponsored The Medical Center's 10K Classic this year and I decided to run in the 5K. My first race and I was very nervous. Lonnie and Landon saw me off at the starting line and was there to see me finish. As I got closer to the finish line I could hear Landon cheering me on! I was really pleased with the results since I finished 7th out of 134 in my age group. Can't beat that! I may be hooked......

Here's a picture after the race, as I said, I was very nervous and we forgot to take the camera to the race... next year!



2 comments:

Wanda May said...

omw, you go girl, so pro, no not proud, so envi, no not envious, oh well i am just not that stupid, cause I would be the one in the ambulance.

Michelle said...

That is AWESOME. I don't think I could run to the end of the driveway and back!